We put cutting-edge technology to work for our clients with our Staffing Solutions, Application Development, Systems Integration, & Consulting.
The following is a representative listing of the services that we offer. Please do contact us if the service you need is not listed.
Our service offerings include:
- Conceptualization, design architecture, development and implementation
- Business Process analysis and Requirements definition
- Automated Forms and Forms Processing
- Daily work automation and Data Gathering automation
- Custom Software Development (Applications, Databases, Web, Wireless, & Kiosk)
- Designing and implementing information solutions that range from geographic information systems, web-based applications, database analysis, and asset management systems to project-specific websites and mobile/wireless applications
- Database design/management
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Data collection/conversion
- Mobile and wireless solutions
- Web design/development
- Process mapping
- System integration
- Technology requirements analysis and implementation planning
- Web integration and Web based applications
- Mobile solutions. We design and develop customized applications to target multiple platforms (iOS, android, windows) with single code base
- Customized interfaces allow users to integrate data from different database applications into a common environment
We work across and beyond these technologies:
- MS Access, MS SQL Server, Oracle DB, Oracle Application server
- VB .NET, J2EE, Java/C++/C, JSP, ASP, HTML, XML
- Integration services (BizTalk, WebMethods)
Recognizing the need for a comprehensive system that could facilitate, manage and track employee information, scheduling and project lifecycle, as well as business development, RADISE developed RAD Manager.
RAD Manager is a web-based application that helps businesses keep track of their clients, contacts, relationships, opportunities, projects, and more. It is also a great tool for sharing data within your company.
RAD Manager enhances the day-to-day operations of a business through useful applications and customizable workflows. Many of the challenges due to continuous changes in business processes have been eased with the application architected in such a way that business workflow changes can be easily configured into each of the subsystems. Workflows can be customized to address your specific business needs and issues.
RAD Manager’s customizable modules and features include:
- Administration (including security roles and rights)
- Asset Management and Maintenance
- Clients and Contacts (including contact communications)
- Company Info (including branch offices, certifications, etc.)
- Email Subsystem
- Human Resources
- Leads, Opportunities
- Notes, Files, Check Lists, etc. can be associated to most of the entities
- Scheduling (follow-ups, meetings)
It can also integrate with accounting systems such as Ajera and Deltek to create projects, clients, rate sheets, etc.
RAD Manager is a user-friendly tool that consolidates company resources and data, enabling businesses to enhance their capabilities and serve their clients better.
For more information, or to schedule a demo, please call us on 561-841-0103 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.